This is a tour for football fans, dedicated to FC Barcelona football club - to attend its game LIVE and to see one of one of the largest and most beautiful football stadiums in the world from inside. And you'll get to know city of Barcelona.
3 days, 2 nights
Included in tour:
- 2 nights in a hotel
- 2 buffet breakfasts
- transfers to/from the airport
- highlights tour of Barcelona
- tickets to Camp Nou Stadium
- tickets to the game of Barca
- 24h assistance
This tour is dedicated to football fans around the world and presents a perfect opportunity to see one of the most popular football clubs in the world - legendary FC Barcelona - ''live'' and in action. Home game that you will visit is played in one of the biggest football stadiums in the world - the Camp Nou, with a capacity of nearly 100 000 seats.
Main highlights of the tour will include tickets to a home football game, a tour inside the stadium and a visit to the largest official FC Barcelona store in the world. The city tour of Barcelona will be included as well.
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights.
Hotel samples: AB Viladomat*** or Zenit Borrell****
The whole program is just a sample and can be customized upon your request.
Note: this tour needs to be matched with any FC Barcelona home game.
As an option: if you have more time and would like to make this travel package the ultimate football experience, it is possible to organize an add-on, and spend a few more days in Madrid, where you can watch a live Real Madrid game on iconic Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
This way you'll be able to see two of the most greatest teams in the world in just a few days. Note that your tour will need to be matched with the teams schedule (both FC Barcelona and Real playing home games). If you're not a Real fan - you can switch and see a game of Atletico - another top Spanish team, based in Madrid. They just relocated to the new home - stunning Wanda Metropolitano stadium.
The tickets to ''El Clasico'', Barca vs Real Madrid are possible, just let us know as soon as possible as tickets are quite expensive and sell out quickly.
Meet 'n' Greet in the airport by our representative.
Transfer from the airport to the hotel. Check-in.
Some free time in the evening to enjoy the city of Barcelona on your own.
Breakfast in the hotel. Six-hour sightseeing tour, the best of Barcelona, with a private bus and guide:
- The home FC Barcelona stadium since 1957, Camp Nou is a delight even for self-proclaimed football haters. The large-scale stadium, covering a surface area of 55,000 sqm and earning its name as the biggest stadium in Europe (and second largest in the world) is a stamp of pride for football fans. We will enter the stadium and have a tour that includes viewing the pitch, lockers, press zone, conference rooms, all the trophies won by the club throughout the years, and much more. Later you'll have a free time to for souvenirs and gifts in the largest in the world FC Barcelona store.
- Montjuic Hill: a hill in Barcelona with its spectacular views of the harbor, the port and the Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy stunning views from the panoramic viewpoint, located almost at the hill top.
- Olympic Rings of 1992 should not be missed. The complex includes the stadium, the St. Jordi sports pavilion and the Calatrava Communications Tower.
- Plaza Espana - is one of the most important squares of the city, and second largest in Barcelona. It was built and decorated for the 1929 International Exhibition.
- Plaza Catalunya is where the prime tourist spots of Barcelona intersect. This 50,000 sqm public space is one of the largest in Spain and known for its intricately made, and positioned neo-classic and avant-garde sculptures. Plaza Catalunya is considered the center of Barcelona.
- Sagrada Família: one of the most popular attractions in Spain, the Sagrada Família is a Catholic basilica designed by the Catalan architect, Antoni Gaudí, famous for championing the architectural style known as Catalan modernism. It has been under construction for over 100 years and isn’t expected to be completed for at least another twenty. The originality and grandeur of its design attract over 3 million visitors each year.
- Passeig de Gracia: this broad elegant avenue was built by and for the wealthy residents of Barcelona, who never left. Here you will find luxury designer shops alongside major banks and the stock exchange.
- Architectural details include modernist lamp posts, Gaudi’s tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings including two of Gaudi’s houses: Casa Batllo and Casa Mila, also known as La Pedrera.
- Mirador de Colom - standing on the pier at the very end of La Rambla, the Mirador de Colom is a homage to the explorer, Christopher Columbus, who paid a visit to the Catalan capital before setting sail for America. The monument is also a viewing tower which can be accessed via an elevator and offers magnificent panoramic views of the city and sea.
Back to the hotel for some free time for lunch, relax and refresh.
Culmination - transfer to Camp Nou stadium to dive into true football madness of the night along with tens of thousands fans from all over the world - Barcelona's game.
Transfer back after the game.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time (if any is left before your flight), then transfer to the airport.