This is a sport tour, a football tour, dedicated to FC Barcelona, - to see one of its games live and to see of one of the largest and most beautiful stadiums in the world from inside.
Included in tour:
- 3 nights in a ***star hotel, in Barcelona
- 3 buffet breakfasts and 1 dinner
- transfers to/from the airport
- highlights tour in Barcelona
- tickets to Camp Nou Stadium
- tickets to the game of FC Barcelona
- full assistance
This tour dedicated to football and is a perfect opportunity for football fans from all over the world. No matter if you are school or university, football academy or just group of friends that would love to see legendary FC Barcelona playing on one of the biggest football stadiums in the world - Camp Nou, - this tour is for you. Main highlights of it is the tickets to home football game, tour inside Camp Nou stadium and visit to the largest FC Barcelona store in the world. Apart of it we will obviously include a city tour of Barcelona and a dinner to a traditional local place to give you a full taste of what Barcelona and Spain are all about.
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights.
Minimum: 20 people
Note: this tour needs to be matched with any of the home football games of FC Barcelona. Please check the Calendar here.
Also, if you have more time, and to make a tour as a ''ultimate football experience'' a visit to Madrid possible, also to attend the tour and a game of Real Madrid in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. This way you will see two best Spanish teams (one of the best in the world!) in just few days. Obviously, it needs to be matched with the teams schdule (both FC Barcelona and Real playing home games).
The tickets to ''El Clasico'' - Barca vs Real Madrid is possible too, just let us know as soon as you decided. Tickets for this game are expensive and need to be bought much in advance.
Meet'n'greet in the airport by our representative. Transfer from the airport to the hotel. Check-in. Some free time in the afternoon. In the eveining - dinner in the restaurant with a typical Spanish food - a full meal course with wine.
Hotel sample: AB Viladomat.
Breakfast in the hotel. Six-hour sightseeing tour with a private bus and guide. All Barcelona in one day:
- Camp Nou Stadium tour with a visit to the largest in the world FC Barcelona football store.
- Barcelona’s central parts of the City: Plaza Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and L’Eixample district
- famous Antonio Gaudi’s (one of the world famous architects) creations: casas Mila and Batllo, Sagrada Familia (from outside).
- Plaza Espanya
- famous Montjuic Mountain with Olympic facilities (including stadium)
- Cristopher Colom statue and Port Vell
- beautiful Port Olimpico (area, built specifically to Olympic games in Barcelona in 1992)
Free time in the evening.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time to enjoy to ejnoy the City of Barcelona on your own.
In the evening (depending on the time of the game), transfer to the Stadium, entrance, Game. Transfer back at night and last night in the hotel
Optional: (first half of the day only):
Five-hour bus tour to Montserrat Mountain. You will visit the old Benedictine monastery, hidden deep and high in the Mountains and will see a Black Madonna – the symbol of Catalunya. Magnificent views along the way. Free time upon return to Barcelona.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time (if any left) before transfer to the airport.
The whole program is just a sample and can be completely customized upon your request.