This is a sample of a eight-day group travel package to Barcelona and Madrid.
Included in tour:
- 3 nights in a ***star hotel, in Barcelona
- 3 nights in a ***star hotel, in Madrid
- 7 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- all airport transfers
- highlights tour in Barcelona
- tickets to Park Guell (Barcelona)
- tickets to Poble Epanyol (Barcelona)
- tour to Monserrat
- tickets to AVE train (Barcelona-Madrid)
- highlights tour in Madrid
- walking tour in the center of Madrid
- tickets to Royal Palace (Madrid)
- 24h assistance
An excellent group package, the perfect opprtunity to see two biggest and magnificent, yet completely different main Spanish cities: Barcelona and Madrid. In the first half of your trip you'll explore Barcelona's the best views, wicked arquitecture and lovely beaches. Then with a high speed AVE train you will relocate to oficial capital of Spain - majestic Madrid with it's large squares, luxuries palacies, monumental buildings. Sure enough you'll have the opportunity to compare the food, with a full meal dinner course in each city. Two gourgeous cities and biggest rivals in everything - at its finest.
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights
Minimum: 20 people
Arrival. Meet'n'greet in the airport by our representative. Transfer from the airport to the hotel. Check-in. Some free time in the afternoon. In the eveining - dinner in the restaurant with a typical Spanish food - a full meal course with wine.
Hotel sample: AB Viladomat.
Breakfast in the hotel. Six-hour sightseeing tour with a private bus and guide. All Barcelona in one day:
- Barcelona’s central parts of the City: Plaza Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and L’Eixample district
- famous Antonio Gaudi’s (one of the world famous architects) creations: casas Mila and Batllo, Sagrada Familia (from outside) and Park Guell. Entrances to Park Guell and Poble Espanyol are included.
- Plaza Espanya
- famous Montjuic Mountain with Olympic facilities and Castle
- Cristopher Colom statue and Port Vell
- beautiful Port Olimpico (area, built specifically to Olympic games in Barcelona in 1992)
- new and modern area of Barcelona: Forum
Free time in the evening.
Optional entrances and activities for this day:
- tickets and tour inside Sagrada Familia (subject to availability)
- tour inside Camp Nou football stadium (home of FC Barcelona)
- magnificent flamenco show (with or without dinner)
- lunch with a typical Spanish/Catalan restaurant
Breakfast in the hotel. Five-hour bus tour to Montserrat Mountain. You will visit the old Benedictine monastery, hidden deep and high in the Mountains and will see a Black Madonna – the symbol of Catalunya. Magnificent views along the way. Free time upon return to Barcelona.
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Sants train station to take AVE - high speed train, - that will bring you to Madrid in just a little over 3 hours. Meeting with a guide and a four-hour city tour around the city. Main highlights to see:
- Plaze de España, with monument of Don Quijote
- Puerta del Alcala
- Gran Via
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Puerta de Toledo
- Stadium Santiago Bernabeu (from the outside)
- Debod Temple
- Bull ring Arena
- Paseo de la Castellana
Transfer to the hotel and a check in.
Hotel sample: Sterling Hotel
Breakfast in the hotel. Walking tour with a headphones, for up to 4h through the historical center to Madrid, Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor. You will enter and have an insdie tour of a Royal Palace, a pearl-beauty of Madrid and a former residence of Spanish kings.
- Visit to Santiago Bernabeu football Stadium (famous home of FC Real Madrid)
- Visit to Museum Prado, a national Art Museum, on of the three most famous art collection in the wolrd (along with Louvre in Paris and Hermitage in Saint Peterburg)
Breakfast in the hotel. Five-hour tour to Toledo - medieval and gorgeous city, just 50 min outside of Madrid. a former capital of Spain, a place where Muslims, Christians and Jewish were leaving together for centuries. You'll stroll through narrow and charming streets, you'll see old squares, thick walls, and fully immerse into a real atmosphere of a medieval town. You´ll visit church of St Tome, with its famous paintings of El Greco, and the Synagogue of St. Mary. After some free time you'll return to Madrid where evening will be fully yours. At night you all will enjoy a full typical Spansih dinner in one of the local restaurants.
Breakfast in the hotel. Bus Transfer to Madrid's airport.
The whole program is just a sample and can be completely customized upon your request. You can make all the modifications you need: add/remove excursions, dinners, activities, and the price will change accordingly.