This is a tour for school groups or few families coming together with their children, looking for a fun and entertaining week during the spring or summer in Barcelona and resort not too far from it.
This tour package will be splitted roughly in half, where in the first part you will see beautiful, vibrant and live city of Barcelona, and on the second you'll move to the beach resort of Salou, in Costa Dorada, just 100 km outside of the city, spending a day in world-famous Port Aventura park and more time swimming in the warm Mediterrean sea and enjoying a sunny beaches.
Minimum number of people: 20
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights.
Meet'n'greet in the airport by our representative. Transfer from the airport to the hotel. Check-in. Some free time in the afternoon. In the eveining - dinner in the restaurant with a typical Spanish food - a full meal course with wine.
Hotel sample: Zenith Borrel.
Breakfast in the hotel. Six-hour sightseeing tour with a private bus and guide. All Barcelona in one day:
- Barcelona’s central parts of the City: Plaza Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and L’Eixample district
- famous Antonio Gaudi’s (one of the world famous architects) creations: casas Mila and Batllo, Sagrada Familia (from outside) and Park Guell. Entrances to Park Guell and Poble Espanyol are included.
- Plaza Espanya
- famous Montjuic Mountain with Olympic facilities and Castle
- Cristopher Colom statue and Port Vell
- beautiful Port Olimpico (area, built specifically to Olympic games in Barcelona in 1992)
- new and modern area of Barcelona: Forum
- Park Guell (with tickets)
- Barcelona's Aquarium (with tickets)
Free time in the evening.
Optional entrances and activities for this day:
- tickets and tour inside Sagrada Familia (subject to availability)
- tour inside Camp Nou football stadium (home of FC Barcelona)
- magnificent flamenco show
- Lunch with a typical Spanish/Catalan cuisine
Breakfast in the hotel. Five-hour bus tour to Montserrat Mountain. You will visit the old Benedictine monastery, hidden deep and high in the Mountains and will see a Black Madonna – the symbol of Catalunya. Magnificent views along the way. Free time upon return to Barcelona.
Check out from the hotel in Barcelona. Transfer to Port Aventura - one of the best theme parks in the world, located in Costa Brava, around 100km from Barcelona. Full day entertainment inside the parl (tickets are included). Transfer to the hotel in Salou - beautiful resort town by the sea, just 5km from Port Aventura Park. Check in to the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel. This day is to be spent in Port Aventura Caribe Aquatic Park - a place with lots of thrilling water rides and swimming pools for the whole family. Tickets are included.
Breakfast in the hotel, then a free time to enjoy sea and sunny beaches of Salou.
Breakfast in the hotel, then transfer back to Barcelona's airport for the flight back.
The whole program is just a sample and can be completely customized upon your request. You can make all the modifications you need: add/remove excursions, lunches, dinners, activities, and the price will change accordingly.