This is a sample of a four-day, a weekend group travel package to Barcelona, Spain.
Included in tour:
- 4 nights in a ***star hotel, in Barcelona
- 3 buffet breakfasts and 1 dinner
- transfers to/from the airport
- highlights tour in Barcelona
- tickets to Park Guell (Barcelona)
- tickets to Poble Epanyol (Barcelona)
- tour to Monserrat
- maps of Barcelona
- full assistance
''Weekend in Barcelona'' - is a perfect travel package to Spain for those groups, that can come to our beautiful city for a few days only, for a weekend break. Thus, this package allows you to discover most of Barcelona and it's beautiul surroundings in a very short time. In four days you will see all the best highlights of City, including Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and Poble Espanyol, you'll visit the symbol of the Catalonia - Monserrat Monastery with it's Saint - the Black Madonna, you'll taste some delicious Spanish food. Some free time for museums, shopping or leisure will perfectly add to the picture of this trip.
Duration: 4 days, 3 nights.
Minimum: 20 people
Meet'n'greet in the airport by our representative. Transfer from the airport to the hotel. Check-in. Some free time in the afternoon. In the eveining - dinner in the restaurant with a typical Spanish food - a full meal course with wine.
Hotel sample: Zenith Borrell.
Breakfast in the hotel. Six-hour sightseeing tour with a private bus and guide. All Barcelona in one day:
- Barcelona’s central parts of the City: Plaza Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and L’Eixample district
- famous Antonio Gaudi’s (one of the world famous architects) creations: casas Mila and Batllo, Sagrada Familia (from outside) and Park Guell. Entrances to Park Guell and Poble Espanyol are included.
- Plaza Espanya
- famous Montjuic Mountain with Olympic facilities and Castle
- Cristopher Colom statue and Port Vell
- beautiful Port Olimpico (area, built specifically to Olympic games in Barcelona in 1992)
- new and modern area of Barcelona: Forum
Free time in the evening.
Optional entrances and activities for this day:
- tickets and tour inside Sagrada Familia (subject to availability)
- tour inside Camp Nou football stadium (home of FC Barcelona)
- magnificent flamenco show
- Lunch with a typical Spanish/Catalan cuisine
Breakfast in the hotel
Five-hour bus tour to Montserrat Mountain. You will visit the old Benedictine monastery, hidden deep and high in the Mountains and will see a Black Madonna – the symbol of Catalunya. Magnificent views along the way. Free time upon return to Barcelona.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time (if any left) before transfer to the airport.
The whole program is just a sample and can be completely customized upon your request. You can make all the modifications you need: add/remove excursions, dinners, activities, and the price will change accordingly.