Tour starts on every single SATURDAY all year long.
Tour code: C-6102
Tour starts on every single SATURDAY all year long.
Tour code: C-6102
- accommodation in **** hotels
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 9 dinners
- modern and air-conditioned bus
- multi-language tour escort
- sightseeing tour with local guide in Sevilla, Cordoba, Fez, Rabat, Granada and Toledo
- tickets to Cordoba's Mosque
- tickets to the Medersa in Fez
- tickets to Alhambra in Granada
- tickets to St. Tome Church in Toledo
- travel insurance
- free Wi- Fi on board (except Morocco)
- porter service (1 suitcase per person)
This tour is similar to the Andalusia and Morocco package and spans 10 days. The tour focuses more on Spain than Morocco, highlighting the best of Andalusia and the Arabian charm of Morocco.
Spend some time in Caceres and the Andalusian cities of Sevilla and Cordoba, immerse yourself in the exotic atmosphere of Flamenco dancers, world-class wines and amazing cuisine, moving further down to the south of Costa del Sol: Marbella, with a stop in the ancient village of Ronda.
Soon after you'll take a ferry to the Bay of Gibraltar and start your African segment of the tour. You will see the ''gate'' to Africa in the city of Tangier, the imperial cities in Fez and Meknes, and the capital of Morocco – fabulous Rabat.
A few days later you will arrive into Marbella, and then go on to Andalusia, exploring the beautiful city of Granada, and paying homage to the most popular and most visited sights in Spain – the Alhambra Palaces.
Right before you travel back to Madrid, you will cross paths with the former capital of Spain - Toledo.
IMPORTANT: Please note that you will leave the European Union and enter the Kingdom of Morocco during this tour. Ensure you have a valid Moroccan visa, and a Schengen visa with multiple entries to enter the EU.
Day 1. Madrid - Caceres - Sevilla (560 kms)
Departure from the bus terminal at 08.00 in the morning.
We head to the beautiful Extremadura region, where you will make a first stop in Caceres - a beautiful town founded by the Romans in 25 BC.
Once we arrive, you will have free time to explore the charming old town ''Parte Antigua'', with its famous medieval quarter and ancient walls. Caceres was declared a World Heritage City by UNESCO in 1986 due to the city's blend of Roman, Moorish, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. After a break, we head to Seville, taking the ''Autovia de la Plata'' highway, infamous for the fact that it roughly corresponds to the ancient Roman ''Silver Route'' from the mines of Northern Spain to the Mediterranean.
Dinner and accommodation upon arrival.
Day 2. Sevilla
A city tour with a local guide to see Seville’s most beautiful places and notorious sights:
After the city tour you will have the afternoon off to rest or explore more on your own.
You can also join an optional tour to the Reales Alcazares (Royal Palaces of Seville).
Dinner and a night in Seville.
Day 3. Sevilla - Cordoba (145 kms)
Departure towards Cordoba - the Roman settlement that was colonized by the Muslim armies in the eighth century. It became the capital of the Islamic Emirate, and then the Caliphate of Córdoba, including most of the Iberian Peninsula.
In Cordoba you will have a walking guided tour, that includes the entrance to the famous Mosque-Cathedral and the visit to the Old Town - the Jewish Quarter. The Mosque-cathedral was originally a Catholic Christian church built by the Visigoths, however in the Middle Ages it was converted into an Islamic mosque then back to a Catholic Church after the Reconquista (‘’Reconquist’’). In the middle Ages it was the second largest Cathedral in the world. It is also very famous for its wine-colored marble columns and double arches that were an innovation in architecture at that time.
Accommodation with a free second half during the day.
Day 4. Cordoba - Ronda - Marbella (322 kms)
On your way to Costa del Sol you will check out some beautiful white villages as well as the roman village, Ronda, founded by Romans, and situated in a very mountainous area around 750 meters above sea level.
It is famous for its three bridges:
that span the canyon. After some free time, there you will continue to the coastal city of Marbella, located on the Costa del Sol, translated as the Sunny Coast. Marbella is known as a very rich city, where famous actors, singers, and other well-known people from all over the world permanently reside or spend their vacations. Seeing famous people, especially actors, is a common occurrence here.
Arrival in Marbella during the late afternoon. You can take a swim, walk along the promenade, relax and enjoy the sunset on the beach.
Dinner and a night in Marbella.
Day 5. Marbella - Tarifa - Tangier - Fez (Ferry) (433 kms)
Departure towards to one of the Spanish gates to Morocco – either Tarifa or Algeciras (depending on exact date). From where you will take a ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar to reach Kingdom of Morocco. After disembarking, a bus will take you through to the enchanting city of Tangier, where the tour leader will briefly explain the main highlights.
Later the bus will transfer you to imperial city of Fez.
Arrival, accommodation and dinner.
Day 6. Fez
The city tour to see one of the largest and oldest Medinas in the world - Fes El Bali. It is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the world's largest car-free urban areas. The maze of 9400 winding alleyways are far too narrow for cars, and too crowded for just about anything but foot traffic. With its exotic corners, mosques, madrasas, fountains and handicraft shops, - this place never is boring.
You will see the oldest university in the world, the university of al-Karaouine, founded in 859 AD, the Royal Palace of Fez and the quarter of tanners - where leather is produced exactly the same way as it was many centuries ago.
In the afternoon you will have plenty of free time exploring the city on your own.
Dinner and second night in Fez.
Day 7. Fez - Meknes - Rabat - Tangier (399 kms)
Departure to Meknes, the formal capital of Morocco. It is a marvelous city surrounded by 40 kilometers of town walls and with a huge gate called ''Bab el-Mansour'', - the grandest of all imperial Moroccan gateways. We continue on to Rabat, where you'll have a chance to stroll through its small narrow streets and explore the main sights:
Later we continue to Tangier.
Dinner and accommodation.
Day 8. Tangier - Marbella (Ferry) (145 kms)
Time to head back to Spain.
After breakfast you will take the ferry back to the Costa del Sol, Spain. After a one-hour bus ride along the Spanish southern Coast, you will arrive in Marbella.
During the evening, enjoy the beautiful promenades of the city.
Accommodation, dinner and night in Marbella.
Day 9. Marbella - Granada (180 kms)
After breakfast you will continue onward to Granada. Here you are going to visit the impressive monumental fortresses of La Alhambra, its Arabian palaces, Nazaries, and its green and picturesque Generalife Gardens.
Besides Granada´s absolutely awesome and historical sights, this city is known as one of Andalusia’s hippest, most youthful places, with a free tapas culture (when you get a free ´tapa´ or snack with each drink ordered), cool bars and intimate flamenco haunts.
In the evening you will have the opportunity to visit the Sacromonte caves and experience a magnificent Zambra flamenco show.
Dinner and accommodation.
Day 10. Granada -Toledo - Madrid (446 kms)
In the morning of your last day you will leave Granada and make your way towards the imperial city of Toledo - a former capital of Spain, a place where Muslims, Christians and Jews lived together for centuries. After lunch you will enjoy a walking tour where you can stroll through narrow and charming streets, see old squares, thick walls, and fully immerse yourself into the real atmosphere of a medieval town.
You´ll visit the church of St Tome, with its famous paintings of El Greco, and the Synagogue of St. Mary.
Later, you´ll pay a visit to the factory where jewelry and other items were produced from the infamous Damascus steel. Toledo was for its swords, made from excellent, high quality Damascus steel many centuries ago.
In the early evening, you will head back to the starting point of the tour - Madrid.
Arrival and end of the tour.
Please click here to see the route on a map.
Please click here to see the optional day trips for this tour.
- Passengers are required to clear customs with their own luggage.
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- Passport details are required 72 hours in advance to departure.
- The portion of Morocco can be modified without substantial variation of services.
Per person in double/twin room: 1360 €
Single Supplement: 310 €
Supplement July to Oct: 65 € Suppl.
Supplement for departures on April 20, May 4 and 11: 100 €
- Children less than 4 years old: free, without granted seat in the bus
- Children between 4 and 7 years old: 25% discount off adult price, in a room with adults
- Teenagers between 8 and 18 years old: 5% discount off adult price
- Seniors (65+ years old): 5% discount off adult price
- Third person in triple room: 5%
Discounts cannot be combined.
NH Viapol ****. A modern hotel located in the heart of Seville’s business area, a pleasant 15-20 minute walk to Santa Cruz Quarter and Maria Luisa Park – some of the main attractions of the City. Tram (public transport) station is just few meters outside of the hotel too. This modern hotel offers plenty of peace and quiet, yet there are many of shops, tapas bars and restaurants nearby. The hotel has 96 rooms spread over 6 floors. Rooms are nicely decorated, and have elegant hardwood floors. Hotel’s restaurant, bar and outdoor terrace is at your disposal.
The NH Cordoba Guadalquivir**** The hotel sits in the middle of a World Heritage Site, and it’s just a few footsteps from Córdoba's famous Mosque-Cathedral. The rest of Córdoba's historic center is only a 10-minute walk away, across the ancient Roman Bridge. Rooms are bright, modern and plenty of peace and quiet. Many of them look directly out across the historic town, the Mosque-Cathedral or the river. The rooftop terrace, which comes complete with its own outdoor swimming pool, offers you spectacular views of the Mosque-Cathedral. The Al Punto restaurant serves a delicious range of local and international dishes and a sumptuous Continental breakfast buffet.
The NH Marbella**** hotel is located in the perfect area for exploring Marbella’s upmarket shops, bars and restaurants. It’s located along the ‘Golden Mile’, roughly halfway between the city center and famous Puerto Banus. It is less than 10 minutes walking to the beach. Hotel’s 163 rooms are airy, modern and comfortable. They all have balconies and a good number of them come with mountain or sea views. Free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and satellite TV are featured in all the guest rooms. Hotel’s restaurant serves classic Mediterranean dishes. In spring and summer you can dine outside on the beautiful terrace. In the gardens, you’ll find a pool with a poolside bar, also hotel possesses a gym that can be used for free.
Menzeh Zalagh**** hotel offers a great view on the Medina - the oldest area of the city, and UNESCO world heritage sites. Hotel also has its own night club, garden and a swimming pool. All 150 rooms have balconies, air-conditioning, minibars and satellite TV.
Zalagh Parc Palac**** hotel offers a great view on the Medina - the oldest area of the city, and UNESCO world heritage sites. Hotel also has its own night club, garden and a swimming pool. All 150 rooms have balconies, air-conditioning, minibars and satellite TV.
Hilton Garden Inn**** This hotel is steps from the train station, a 5-minute drive to the port ferry to Spain, and is a walking distance to Tanger beach. The hotel sets the tone with a modern design and an all-glass façade for stunning views of the city and Mediterranean Sea. Enjoy sea views with a meal at The Garden Grille, serving local and international dishes or order a cocktail in their stylish bar. Tanger City Mall is close by and offers shops, food area, cinemas and a dedicated space for kids. In this hotel you can also find a 24-hour convenience shop.
Kenzi Solasur**** The Hotel overlooks the bay of Tangier and the Rock of Gibraltar. The hotel is located only 30m away from the beach and it is the perfect place to enjoy the many attractions of the white city. Ideally located at the heart of Tangier, you can discover the beautiful city.
Los Angeles and Spa**** hotel located right in the heart of Granada, close to La Alhambra’s peaceful and quite residential area. This recently refurbished family hotel is perfectly equipped to provide the most relaxed stay for its customers. Comprised of 6 floors, the Los Angeles & Spa offers a number of facilities amongst which is Spa, equipped with 2 pools, and massage rooms with bathrobes. During the evenings, guests can enjoy typical Andalusian dishes before relaxing with a cocktail at the bar.
In some cases hotels can be substituted with the ones of the same category and level.
Here you will find commonly asked questions regarding our tours. Although you can find most of the information under the ''Overview'', ''Itinerary'' and ''Prices'' sections, we decided to lay it out below:
Are the tours for individuals, families, small groups of friends?
- Yes. Our tours are for single travelers, couples, families, and groups of friends whom we put together with other travelers to form a larger group.
How many people are normally included on a tour?
- We cannot guarantee an exact number per tour. Normally it ranges from 10-20 people per group, but these numbers can vary greatly depending on the season in question. In summer, groups tend to be larger as this is a popular time of year while the Winter season usually attracts smaller groups. There are certain tours that combine travelers if the destinations follow the same routes, e.g., you may be on a 10-day tour package with companions travelling on a 5-day package. The tour will cover the same areas and the 5-day package guests will break off thereafter.
Is there is a guide in the bus?
- Yes. An accompanying guide (tour leader) usually travels with the group during the entire tour. An exception may occur when there are minimal numbers signed up for a particular tour. These small groups will travel with an experienced, English-speaking driver/guide. For the city tours, we use local professionals and licensed guides.
What languages do the guides use?
- English and Spanish. All our tour guides speak both languages fluently. If a tour group consists of an English-speaking group only, the tour will run in English.
Do your tours run during certain times of the year?
- Most of our tours run all year long. Some tours, e.g., those running to the northern regions of Spain, only run from March till October. Each tour’s description provides all the relevant information needed For example: ''Sundays all year'' means that a tour will start on every Sunday of the year, regardless of the numbers.
What cities do the tours start from?
- The first four tours start in Madrid and the rest start in Barcelona, however the description for each tour is listed.
Where are the meeting points for the tours?
- In Madrid, it is Calle Ferraz 3 (Ferraz str., 3). The meeting point is in the City center, right off Plaza España.
- In Barcelona, it is in the reception of the Hotel ‘’Catalunya Barcelona 505’’, Carrer de Muntaner, 505, 08022, Barcelona.
Do you pick up from the hotels on the first day of the tour?
- By default, no. We do not pick up from hotels because that would delay the tour launch time.
However - if your hotel is enroute, using the same bus route on launch day, we will pick you up. A week before travel, we require the name of your hotel in Madrid, and will inform you if you can be picked up directly from your hotel or need to head over to the meeting point at 7.45am.
In Barcelona, the meeting point is always in the reception of the ''Catalunya Barcelona 505'' hotel.
What type of vehicles do you use?
- Buses for larger groups and minibuses for smaller ones. Vehicles are modern with air- conditioning.
Are meals included?
- Lunches and dinners are included anywhere that's mentioned in the itinerary (section ''Itinerary''). Buffet breakfasts are included every morning in all hotels our guests occupy during their tour.
I am a vegetarian or allergic to certain products, any problem?
- No problems at all. Inform the tour leader and he will assist you. On a side note, many dinners are of the buffet-type, so you can simply choose what you prefer. For those with allergies, if in doubt, please remind tour leader during mealtimes. Alternatively, ask the restaurant staff about the content of the dishes.
What time do you depart for Madrid on the last day of travel? Can I book a flight on the same day, flying out of Spain?
- Normally we return to Madrid between 17.00 and 19.00 on the last day of the excursion (depending on the specific tour). However, it is not recommended to book the flight out on the same evening/night, as traffic jams in Madrid or other possible events may delay your flight.
I need a night in the hotel or transfer from/to the airport to be booked before or after the tour.
- Sure. Just let us know when.
Can I just show up for the trip without reservation and pay directly in the office, on the spot?
- Unfortunately, not. The tour must be booked in advance, as we need to make all the arrangements beforehand.
How long in advance should I book a trip?
- If you book at least 2 weeks in advance, the trip is guaranteed, though we recommend booking even earlier, if possible. Requests received with less than 2 weeks to go prior to launch date, usually work out 80% of the time, just contact us.
Can I customize one of the tours for myself?
- No. However, if you are a group of 20+ persons, the route can be customized upon your request as the tour could be run privately for your group. Please contact us regarding the terms and conditions.
What is the booking process?
- It is very simple. Once you have chosen the tour, there are 6 steps:
a) you confirm the tour by e-mail, indicating starting date, tour code, number of persons travelling and their names,
b) we send you an invoice,
c) you pay 10% to book the tour,
d) we issue the confirmation,
e) 2 weeks before the starting date, you pay the rest of the monies due, and
f) you show up for the tour on the appointed date and time.
How much should I pay and when?
- We require a 10% deposit during reservation, and the remaining 90% in no less than 2 weeks before the tour commences.
How would I pay?
- You can pay in one of four ways:
1) Bank wire to our company’s bank account. Our banking details are included on the invoice that you receive,
2) We can charge your credit card. Please keep in mind that in this case we charge an additional 2% on top of the amount (bank charges), we need you to sign an Authorization form and you need to send us your passport copy and copy of the credit card (the front) to verify ownership,
3) Western Union (normally for short-notice reservations, and when amount needs to be received urgently), and
4) Transferwise.com – an online system allowing the transfer of funds. There is a small commission attached.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
- 10% paid at the time of reservation is non-refundable. The other 90% is fully refundable if cancelled in no less than 2 weeks (e.g., if you paid 100% upfront during reservation). There are no refunds for cancellations made with less than 2 weeks to go before the trip.
Are there any discounts?
- Yes. Discounts are listed under the section ''Prices''.
Are taxes included in the tour prices?
- VAT and Tourist Taxes are always included, except for the Tourist Tax in Cataluña (the region where Barcelona is located) that needs to be paid at the hotel. The amount is currently 1 euro/person and per night.
Most of the multi-day tours start and ends in Madrid. What are the options for a “Day Tour” and excursions in Madrid on my own/o, if we have a few days in the Capital before or after a multi-day tour?
- We have numerous day tours around Madrid and to the surrounding areas. If you have time before or after your multi-day tour, please check our website for options. If you wish to start in Barcelona, please check this link.
How do I know if I need a visa for Spain or Morocco?
- Please check the visa information on the official website for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Spain. The visa requirements for Morocco can be found here. Please note that all trips to Morocco will require your Schengen visa to be of an ''multiple entry'', as you will enter Spain for the second time.
I am ready to go ahead and book one of your tours, but I need a Visa to enter Spain.
- Yes, we do help our customers to get their Visas, after a trip is confirmed and the deposit has been paid. As we are a fully licensed tour operator in Spain, after the deposit paid, we can issue the confirmation, which you later bring to Spanish Embassy/Consulate. In this letter we confirm that you booked and partly (or fully) paid for a tour with us. Please note, we do not guarantee the issue of visa and cannot influence the process. The decision is up to the Embassy, as they have their own rules and regulations for each country. At the same time, we do our best to ensure we provide assistance where possible.