Here we provide a list of tour packages of different duration around Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Those packages are meant for individuals, couples, families, and groups of friends, that are combined together for a tour. Main points about all our tours:
1. All the tours you see here below are run until March 13, 2018. For all the tours after this date please cgo to Travel Packages '18.
2. You’ll be travelling in larger groups, e.g. there will be more people on the bus.
3. Tours are in English and Spanish (local guides and tour leaders explain in English, then in Spanish in case groups are of a mixed origin between the rest of the world and Spanish-speaking countries. If there are only English-speaking passengers in a group, it is obviously will be run in English only.
4. Tours are of a guaranteed departures - it means if you signed up for it - there is absolutely no way tour will be cancelled, even if you are the only person travelling (which happens very rarely).
5. The first two tours on a list below start from Barcelona, and all the rest - from Madrid.
6. Tours are presented in the order: ''starting from Barcelona - from Madrid'', an then from shortest – to longest.
When you click on the tour, on the right side of it, it is says what day of the week it starts. For example, if it says ''every Sunday all year long’’, it means that tour will start on every Sunday, and you’ll need to match your in-out flights to Spain according to it. Tours always start at 8 o'clock in the morning.
Also, services included for each tour are listed on the right-side column under the same tour.
Please carefully read through all sections of the tour you are interested in, including Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. If after all read, but there are still things unclear or you didn’t find the answer to your question - let us know and we’ll be happy to help.